Monday, November 24, 2008

9

Well this will be my last email I think until I get back to work on Monday. I had another great day. Today I was alone, and kind of slept in and dilly dallied and didn't get out and about until 11am. I had lunch at a Starbucks and wrote in my journal for a while until my pen ran out. I met a guy from India and a guy from Japan, who were both living in the U.S. and now in China. I met them because they said Kevin Garnett and I overheard them. I shopped like crazy in the market today. I was awesome at bargaining. The following people can add themselves to the I bought you a present list:
Meg, Mary, Kasey again, Alason, Alisha, Mom again (I got you something so cool.) Me. Me again.
I walked around and bought stuff, and met some little girls, who could speak basic English. I asked if they could count and they said yes, to 100, so we started counting and it took forever, but we got to 100. It was fun at first, but I regretted it halfway through because I noticed they had no intention of stopping until they got to 100.



So I'm freezing from walking all day, and my fingers hurt. Tonight we go to an acrobatics show and dinner and I have to leave to do that, so I gotta go. Sorry to round out the trip journal with such a lame caboose, but hopefully you can wait until Monday for a nice recap.



Kelly - This entire trip, my name on the hotel lists and with the group has been Kelly Hexum. I have no idea why but I just went with it.

LOVE -
Kelly Hexum
"Sad to Leave but Happy to be Coming Home"

No comments: